I was interviewed by the FBI about the August 11 torch march. They told me they were investigating Christopher Cantwell and others for potential riot charges. I was interviewed with my lawyer present as a victim and did so on the advice of several attorneys, including my own.
There are some details that they got wrong during their transcription. For instance, I did not say that counter-demonstrators at the statue were with Black Lives Matter, I said that they were chanting the words, “black lives matter.” Moreover, I did not say I found out about the torch rally from Unicorn Riot’s Discord Leaks. I said that Unicorn Riot later released information about it in the Discord Leaks.
My statements here are verifiably truthful. For instance, I said that I observed Chris Cantwell’s meetup at the Wal Mart parking lot at around 12:10 PM. Photo metadata that I have from that rally supports this.
Pink boxes are personal data pertaining to myself that I redacted.
- Original Post
- Section 2 — Fully redacted file
- Section 3 — Fully redacted file
- Section 4 — FBI 302 pertaining to a false anonymous tip
- Section 5 — FBI brief pertaining to the false anonymous tip
- Section 6 — FBI FD-71A complaint for for the investigation regarding the tip
- Section 7 — FBI brief pertaining to Atomwaffen’s threat against me in Germany
- Section 8 — FBI brief regarding a threatening letter sent to me